IPW - International Preschool of Warsaw at a Glance
The International Preschool of Warsaw (IPW) is private, non-profit preschool that was established by parents of the American Embassy in 1957.
Originally located within the American Embassy building, as the school population grew, IPW relocated from Embassy grounds to the Mokotów district, in Warsaw.
IPW now operates independently from the Embassy and has opened its doors to the expatriate community at large. IPW has a diverse student body with children from around the world learning English together. Hundreds of students have passed through our doors, honing their English language abilities and learning the social and academic skills necessary to transition easily to every variety of elementary education.